Because I've been promising for ages...I finally have some house pics for you.
Here is our new bathroom. It's the only room that I could actually consider done. It needs a paint job and some pics on the wall but other than that it is complete.
The vanity is huge. It's about 6 feet long which is ENORMOUS. I also have a lot of closet space which is essential. The house is small so we are using up every available space in it, which is good.
On with the photos. I'm not labelling them but I'm pretty sure y'all can figure out what is what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very nice pictures. I also love the vanity. What is it marble? Anyways very nice. Congrats
ReplyDeleteThe closet thing with the cream-colored fabric bins, looks so organized.
ReplyDeleteThink it'll last that way? ;)
It has so far. Those bins are all my sheets and extra towels. One has all my pillow cases, one has all the fitted sheets, one has all the flat sheets..etc. etc.
ReplyDelete