Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is it the Ides of March yet?

So.

It turns out that bowling *is* fun but only if you get to watch your 2 year old nephew chase his bowling ball down the lane and throw bowling balls down other people's lanes. Then it's downright hi-larious.

Freyja is recovering well from her surgery. I'm spoiling her rotten, even going as far as to sleep with her in the spare room so she won't be lonely and/or cold. She's decided that I am a cat too and has taken to trying to groom my hair while I'm sleeping. Which...just no.

The Welcome Wagon came to our house last night bringing us all kinds of goodies. It was very exciting. 3 free toothbrushes! Just the night before I'd told Pat that I needed a new toothbrush. Oh universe. So wily! It's piles of cash that I really need. MOUNDS OF IT!

But seriously, she brought us many gift certificates! And the lady was very nice and she loved the cats and even brought treats for them so they loved her right back. And then they climbed in her basket. And she found that very amusing and then we were like, look lady it's 9pm. Time to go. I kid!

Nothing else new to report. The economy stinks. My job search continues. I had a great visit with my family but I couldn't really say any different because they ALL READ THIS!!! HAHAHAHahahahaha...ha.............ha.

*ahem*

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making me smile today, Karri! Your writing style is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete